The Workroom Limited are experts at making curtains, with more than 20 years experience supplying designers, architects and decorators throughout the Wellington region.
All work is carried out by our qualified and experienced staff in our Petone (Lower Hutt) factory, using dedicated plant and machinery.
See detailed photos of our curtain heading options.
We can supply lining and interlining including:
- Thermal coated polycotton
- Coated black out polycotton
- Thermal coated polyester (mould resistant)
- Coated black out polyester (mould resistant)
- Uncoated polycotton
- Polyester interlining
- Cotton interlining
Extra finishing touches that we offer are:
- Bagged Edges – side hems are blind stitched to the lining rather than shanked
- French seams – recommended if your curtains are unlined and require joins
- Weighted hems – will help keep the curtain firmly on the ground
- Decorative trims, piping or frills
- Banding or boarders
We are happy to work with you to create your ultimate finish.
Trade pricing is available to interior designers, retail shops and interior design related businesses.
Please contact us if you would like to learn more about how we can assist with all your curtain-making requirements, including curtain measuring and installation.